Grilled Coconut Lime Curry Chicken
Submitted by: Scott Bullock
2 Tbs olive oil
2 limes, zest and juice
1 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground coriander
2 Tbs coconut aminos
2 Tbs raw honey
2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp curry powder
1/2 cup lite coconut milk
dash cayenne pepper
28 oz raw chicken breasts cut into strips
1 cup white jasmine rice
2 cups lite canned coconut milk
48 asparagus spears
800g fresh pineapple
1) Add olive oil, lime zest and juice, cumin, coriander, aminos, honey, sea salt, curry, 1/2 cup coco milk and cayenne to small bowl. Whisk together. Pour half into ziploc bag with chicken and let marinate at least 2 hours. Save other half in fridge.
2) Cook Jasmine Rice according to instructions but use 2 cups coconut milk for liquid instead of water.
3) Grill chicken 5 minutes per side
4) Serve chicken over rice with remaining marinade, chopped pineapple, limes, and cilantro.
5) Roast asparagus as a side dish.
From Clean and Simple Eats