Robinís Pecan Pumpkin Dessert
Submitted by: Robin
1 can (29 oz.) solid-pack pumpkin
1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 package (18-1/4 oz.) yellow cake mix
1 cup butter or margarine, melted
1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
6 oz. cream cheese, softened
Ĺ cup powdered sugar
1 carton (9 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Spray Pam on a 13-in x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3) Pour into prepared pan.
4) Sprinkle with dry cake mix and drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with pecans.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
6) In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
7) Fold in whipped topping. Frost dessert.
8) Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.